Returns and exchanges
The baby pouch does not offer refunds or returns for change of mind. We can offer a credit note or we are happy to exchange for a different size or colour - subject to stock availability.
The following conditions must be met for your product to be eligible for an exchange or credit:
- The item is unused and in brand new condition with tag attached.
- A copy of receipt is included with return
- The item is returned within 7 days of being received by you.
Please advise us as soon as possible if you would like to exchange. Please note, all extra postage costs incurred will be charged to you; the purchaser.
The baby pouch has been manufactured to the highest quality in New Zealand. It has also been strength tested, to ensure it can safely carry a baby up to 7kg. We will check each and every item sent out to ensure it is not faulty. Please notify us immediately if you find it to be faulty and we will exchange it. All items returned as faulty will be inspected upon receipt, and any damage that appears to be caused by the customer will not be accepted as faulty.
Please return faulty items within 14 days.
How to make a return
1. Check that you meet the requirements listed above
2. Contact Cara at the baby pouch to discuss the return request: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Return items using a track and trace to ensure we receive it to the following address:
the baby pouch
43 Parrs Cross Road, Henderson, 0612, Auckland.
4. We will inspect item/s and respond within 3 business days upon receipt of item/s.